Pim Bubear (Thai: พิม บิวแบร์) is currently competing on cycle 6, and is representing Thailand.
|Birthdate||December 23, 1994|
|Height||174 cm (5 ft 8½ in)|
|Sent home by||N/A|
| No. of|
During the show Edit
Pim came into the competition with a lot of personality, but was told that she came across as bitchy with a negative attitude. During the photoshoot, she told Yu Tsai that she could handle the snake without his help, which he received as bitchy. During panel she was told about the way she came across. Her photo was also not popular with the judges, and she landed in the bottom three, narrowly escaping being up for elimination.
|Season Competed||Cycle 6|
|Reward Challenge Wins||0|
|Times in the Bottom||0|
|Ep. 1||Ep. 2|
- Pim is an actress, and has been featured in movies.
- Pim is Thai/British.
- Pim is a black belt in karate.
- Pim is signed to Kiss Models in Bangkok.
- Pim's favorite model is Rosie Huntington.
- Her favorite designers are Ralph Lauren and Stella McCartney.
- Pim is afraid of lizards and snakes.
- Pim describes herself as friendly, but also a little bit of a diva.
- She describes herself as "Bubbly, friendly and clumsy."
- Pim is experienced, and has been modeling for four years.